Air Force Instructions
Deployment Medication Information Sheets
Current WHO Phase of Pandemic Alert
Deployment Health News
Disease Outbreak News
National Center for Medical Intelligence
Emerging Infectious Diseases Journal
USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS)
U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Saturday, 12 August 2017 13:47:52
The Defense Supply Center Philadelphia (DSCP)
USACHPPM Health Information Operations Weekly Updates
Navy and Marince Corps Public Health Center
Center for Infectious Disease Research & Policy | Univ of MN
Public Health Training Centers
- All Food & Drug Acts. Also includes Archive for previous years.
• DSCP Alerts
- DSCP Alerts. Also
includes Archive for previous years.
• Vendor Recalls
Vendor Recalls. Also includes Archive for previous years.
Contributed by: Captain Paul Y. Kim, USAF, BSC
- 374 Aerospace Medicine Squadron:
Many of these sites may
require a CAC login or access from a .mil or .gov
"I just wanted
to add few more sites that I have found useful:"
- Their MSMR has comprehensive
- For USAFE colleagues.
- Interesting items with operational slant.
- For people with humanitarian interests.
- "Crisis" around the globe.
- For USFJ folks.
- AMC Form 174s - Airfield Survey. Medical
information should be included, but often omitted,
but still has good information for operational
- For medical assets overseas.
(link from AFMS to free stuff - Travax EnCompass) -
- Another ProMed product.
- Emergency numbers overseas.
The World Factbook